Related occupations for task:
Collect and dissect animal specimens and examine specimens under microscope.
- Examine physiological, morphological, and cultural characteristics, using microscope, to identify and classify microorganisms in human, water, and food specimens.
- Provide laboratory services for health departments, community environmental health programs, and physicians needing information for diagnosis and treatment.
||Molecular and Cellular Biologists
- Compile and analyze molecular or cellular experimental data and adjust experimental designs as necessary.
- Perform laboratory procedures following protocols including deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) sequencing, cloning and extraction, ribonucleic acid (RNA) purification, or gel electrophoresis.
||Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Determine the three-dimensional structure of biological macromolecules.
- Isolate, analyze, or synthesize vitamins, hormones, allergens, minerals, or enzymes and determine their effects on body functions.
- Conduct research or assist in the conduct of research, including the collection of information and samples, such as blood, water, soil, plants and animals.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Inspect trees and collect samples of plants, seeds, foliage, bark, and roots to locate insect and disease damage.
See all 13 related occupations >>