Related occupations for task:
Perform test-fires of pottery to determine how to achieve specific colors and textures.
||Forging Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Start machines to produce sample workpieces, and observe operations to detect machine malfunctions and to verify that machine setups conform to specifications.
||Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
- Perform test production runs and make adjustments as necessary to ensure that completed products meet standards and specifications.
||Computer Numerically Controlled Machine Tool Programmers, Metal and Plastic
- Observe machines on trial runs or conduct computer simulations to ensure that programs and machinery will function properly and produce items that meet specifications.
||Lathe and Turning Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Crank machines through cycles, stopping to adjust tool positions and machine controls to ensure specified timing, clearances, and tolerances.
||Tool and Die Makers
- Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications, making adjustments as necessary.
See all 16 related occupations >>