Related occupations for task:
Design geological mine maps, monitor mine structural integrity, or advise and monitor mining crews.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Plot information from aerial photographs, well logs, section descriptions, or other databases.
- Prepare notes, sketches, geological maps, or cross sections.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Map forest tract data using digital mapping systems.
- Survey, measure, and map access roads and forest areas such as burns, cut-over areas, experimental plots, and timber sales sections.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Create, layer, and analyze maps showing precision agricultural data, such as crop yields, soil characteristics, input applications, terrain, drainage patterns, or field management history.
- Draw or read maps, such as soil, contour, or plat maps.
||City and Regional Planning Aides
- Prepare, develop and maintain maps and databases.
- Create and modify maps, graphs, or diagrams, using geographical information software and related equipment, and principles of cartography, such as coordinate systems, longitude, latitude, elevation, topography, and map scales.
See all 7 related occupations >>