Related occupations for task:
Clean and restock operating room, gathering and placing equipment and supplies and arranging instruments according to instructions, such as a preference card.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- Order, label, and count stock of medications, chemicals, or supplies and enter inventory data into computer.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, check for outdated medications in current inventory, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Clean and help maintain equipment or work areas and sterilize glassware, according to prescribed methods.
- Restock intravenous (IV) supplies and add measured drugs or nutrients to IV solutions under sterile conditions to prepare IV packs for various uses, such as chemotherapy medication.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Clean and sterilize instruments, equipment, or materials.
- Clean kennels, animal holding areas, surgery suites, examination rooms, or animal loading or unloading facilities to control the spread of disease.
- Monitor medical supplies and place orders when inventory is low.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Inventory and requisition supplies and instruments.
- Clean rooms and make beds.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Clean, check, and maintain sonographic equipment, submitting maintenance requests or performing minor repairs as necessary.
- Maintain stock and supplies, preparing supplies for special examinations and ordering supplies when necessary.
||Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics
- Maintain vehicles and medical and communication equipment and replenish first aid equipment and supplies.
See more related occupations >>