Related Occupations for Task
11-1031.00 - Legislators
Related occupations for task:
Appoint nominees to leadership posts, or approve such appointments.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Hire and train employees, and evaluate their performance.
- Select and train postmasters and managers of associate postal units.
||Human Resources Managers
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Hire, supervise, or evaluate engineers, technicians, researchers, or other staff.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Recruit, hire, train, and terminate departmental personnel.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
See more related occupations >>