Related occupations for task:
Develop, or oversee the development of, sustainability evaluation or monitoring systems.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Direct the preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Manage activities such as audits, regulatory agency inspections, or product recalls.
- Oversee documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
- Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Direct product testing activities throughout production cycles.
- Coordinate the selection and implementation of quality control equipment, such as inspection gauges.
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization.
- Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
- Direct procurement processes including equipment research and testing, vendor contracts, or requisitions approval.
See all 14 related occupations >>