Related occupations for task:
Plan and schedule plant activities, such as wood, waste, or refuse fuel deliveries, ash removal, and regular maintenance.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Track and trace goods while they are en route to their destinations, expediting orders when necessary.
- Arrange for necessary shipping documentation and contact customs officials to effect release of shipments.
- Arrange for storage facilities when required.
- Schedule or monitor air or surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or materials.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Direct operations, maintenance, or repair of hydroelectric power facilities.
- Supervise hydropower plant equipment installations, upgrades, or maintenance.
- Create or enforce hydrostation voltage schedules.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as teaching classes, conducting orientation programs, issuing transcripts, and scheduling events.
- Determine course schedules, and coordinate teaching assignments and room assignments to ensure optimum use of buildings and equipment.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Collection System Operators
- Oversee landfill gas collection system construction, maintenance, and repair activities.
- Coordinate the repair, overhaul, or routine maintenance of diesel engines used in landfill operations.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients.
See all 16 related occupations >>