Related occupations for task:
Plan and schedule plant activities, such as wood, waste, or refuse fuel deliveries, ash removal, and regular maintenance.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Direct operations, maintenance, or repair of hydroelectric power facilities.
- Supervise hydropower plant equipment installations, upgrades, or maintenance.
- Create or enforce hydrostation voltage schedules.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as teaching classes, conducting orientation programs, issuing transcripts, and scheduling events.
- Determine course schedules, and coordinate teaching assignments and room assignments to ensure optimum use of buildings and equipment.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Schedule subjects for appointments, procedures, or inpatient stays as required by study protocols.
- Arrange for research study sites and determine staff or equipment availability.
||First-Line Supervisors of Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Plan and establish schedules.
See all 13 related occupations >>