Related occupations for task:
Operate energized high- or low-voltage hydroelectric power transmission system substations, according to procedures and safety requirements.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Shut down and restart biomass power plants or equipment in emergency situations or for equipment maintenance, repairs, or replacements.
- Adjust equipment controls to generate specified amounts of electrical power.
- Operate controls to start, stop, or regulate biomass-fueled generators, generator units, boilers, engines, or auxiliary systems.
||Biofuels Production Managers
- Adjust temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, or transfer of biofuels to maintain processes at required levels.
- Shut down and restart biofuels plant or equipment in emergency situations or for equipment maintenance, repairs, or replacements.
||Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Operate idle reduction systems or auxiliary power systems to generate power from alternative sources, such as fuel cells, to reduce idling time, to heat or cool truck cabins, or to provide power for other equipment.