Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.02 - Compliance Managers
Related occupations for task:
Consult with corporate attorneys as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications, such as design, color, or packaging.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding environmentally sound or sustainable products.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Advise sales and billing departments of transportation charges for customers' accounts.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Review plans and confer with research or support staff to develop new products or processes.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
- Confer with marketing and sales departments to define client requirements and expectations.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Review registration statistics, and consult with faculty officials to develop registration policies.
- Confer with other academic staff to explain and formulate admission requirements and course credit policies.
See all 20 related occupations >>