Related Occupations for Task
13-1199.06 - Online Merchants
Related occupations for task:
Cancel orders based on customer requests or inventory or delivery problems.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Prepare and verify cashier's checks.
- Process transactions, such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
- Issue checks to bond owners in settlement of transactions.
||Gaming Cage Workers
- Convert gaming checks, coupons, tokens, or coins to currency for gaming patrons.
- Cash checks and process credit card advances for patrons.
- Perform removal and rotation of cash, coin, or chip inventories as necessary.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Execute wire transfers of funds.
- Perform foreign currency transactions and sell traveler's checks.
- Process loan applications.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Prepare and mail checks.
||Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Arrange for processing or resale of purchased products.
- Sell supplies, such as seed, feed, fertilizers, or insecticides, arranging for loans or financing as necessary.
See more related occupations >>