Related occupations for task:
Train or coordinate the training of employees in operations, safety, environmental issues, or technical issues.
||Training and Development Managers
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
- Plan, implement, and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Develop instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Hire and train employees, and evaluate their performance.
- Select and train postmasters and managers of associate postal units.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Organize and oversee fitness or wellness programs, such as information presentations, blood drives, or training in first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Conduct or facilitate training sessions or seminars for wellness and fitness staff.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Demonstrate or explain working techniques, practices, or safety regulations to farm or ranch workers.
- Hire, train, or supervise workers engaged in planting, cultivating, irrigating, harvesting, or marketing crops, or in raising livestock.
See more related occupations >>