Related occupations for task:
Manage site assessments or environmental studies for wind fields.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Coordinate on-site activities for environmental cleanup or remediation projects to ensure compliance with environmental laws, standards, regulations, or other requirements.
- Plan or implement brownfield redevelopment projects to ensure safety, quality, and compliance with applicable standards or requirements.
||General and Operations Managers
- Implement or oversee environmental management or sustainability programs addressing issues such as recycling, conservation, or waste management.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Perform or direct preventive or corrective containment or cleanup to protect the environment.
- Direct environmental programs, such as air or water compliance, aboveground or underground storage tanks, spill prevention or control, hazardous waste or materials management, solid waste recycling, medical waste management, indoor air quality, integrated pest management, employee training, or disaster preparedness.