Related occupations for task:
Create or administer training and awareness presentations or materials.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for employees or customers.
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Select and assign instructors to conduct training.
- Develop or implement training programs related to efficiency, recycling, or other issues with environmental impacts.
- Provide regulatory compliance training to employees.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
||Security Management Specialists
- Train personnel in security procedures or use of security equipment.
See all 9 related occupations >>