Related occupations for task:
Recommend or implement methods to monitor, evaluate, or enable resolution of safety, operations, or compliance interruptions.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Provide application or analytical support to researchers or traders on issues such as valuations or data.
- Define or recommend model specifications or data collection methods.
- Monitor and ensure a sound, ethical environment.
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws, including reporting requirements.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Monitor compliance to operational, safety, or inventory control procedures, including physical security standards.
See all 18 related occupations >>