Related occupations for task:
Assess or propose sustainability initiatives, considering factors such as cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and acceptance.
- Determine feasibility of designing new facilities or modifying existing facilities, based on factors such as cost, available space, schedule, technical requirements, or ergonomics.
- Develop or document reverse logistics management processes to ensure maximal efficiency of product recycling, reuse, or final disposal.
- Develop or document procedures to minimize or mitigate carbon output resulting from the movement of materials or products.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Determine the financial viability of alternative energy generation or fuel production systems, based on power source or feedstock quality, financing costs, potential revenue, and total project costs.
- Analyze technical feasibility of energy-saving measures, using knowledge of engineering, energy production, energy use, construction, maintenance, system operation, or process systems.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Research new financial products or analytics to determine their usefulness.