Related occupations for task:
Communicate with telecommunications vendors to obtain pricing and technical specifications for available hardware, software, or services.
- Conduct research on the structures and properties of materials, such as metals, alloys, polymers, and ceramics, to obtain information that could be used to develop new products or enhance existing ones.
- Research methods of processing, forming, and firing materials to develop such products as ceramic dental fillings, unbreakable dinner plates, and telescope lenses.
||Computer Network Architects
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, or cost comparison analysis.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Design, conduct, or provide support to nursing informatics research.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
See all 11 related occupations >>