Related Occupations for Task
15-1199.06 - Database Architects
Related occupations for task:
Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
||Video Game Designers
- Provide feedback to designers and other colleagues regarding game design features.
- Develop and maintain design level documentation, including mechanics, guidelines, and mission outlines.
- Present new game design concepts to management and technical colleagues, including artists, animators, and programmers.
- Document all aspects of formal game design, using mock-up screenshots, sample menu layouts, gameplay flowcharts, and other graphical devices.
- Provide feedback to production staff regarding technical game qualities or adherence to original design.
- Provide test specifications to quality assurance staff.
- Document test plans, testing procedures, or test results.
- Develop and document style guidelines for Web site content.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for Web architecture or technologies.
||Computer Network Architects
- Prepare design presentations and proposals for staff or customers.
- Explain design specifications to integration or test engineers.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Develop technical specifications for data management programming and communicate needs to information technology staff.
- Provide support and information to functional areas such as marketing, clinical monitoring, and medical affairs.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Communicate project information through presentations, technical reports, or white papers.
See all 11 related occupations >>