Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.01 - Biostatisticians
Related occupations for task:
Prepare tables and graphs to present clinical data or results.
||Geographic Information Systems Technologists and Technicians
- Produce data layers, maps, tables, or reports, using spatial analysis procedures or Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology, equipment, or systems.
- Design or prepare graphic representations of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, using GIS hardware or software applications.
- Select cartographic elements needed for effective presentation of information.
- Create visual representations of geospatial data, using complex procedures such as analytical modeling, three-dimensional renderings, or plot creation.
- Transfer or rescale information from original photographs onto maps or other photographs.
- Apply three-dimensional (3D) or four-dimensional (4D) technologies to geospatial data to allow for new or different analyses or applications.
||Video Game Designers
- Prepare two-dimensional concept layouts or three-dimensional mock-ups.
- Create gameplay prototypes for presentation to creative and technical staff and management.
- Prepare and revise initial game sketches using two- and three-dimensional graphical design software.
||Web and Digital Interface Designers
- Develop new visual design concepts and modify concepts based on stakeholder feedback.
- Develop Web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Create graphs, charts, or other visualizations to convey the results of data analysis using specialized software.
- Write materials for research publications, such as maps, tables, and reports, to disseminate findings.
See all 7 related occupations >>