Related Occupations for Task
17-1022.01 - Geodetic Surveyors
Related occupations for task:
Review existing standards, controls, or equipment used, recommending changes or upgrades as needed.
||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Review electrical engineering plans to ensure adherence to design specifications and compliance with applicable electrical codes and standards.
- Review, develop, and prepare maintenance standards.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Review existing electrical engineering criteria to identify necessary revisions, deletions, or amendments to outdated material.
- Evaluate engineering proposals, shop drawings, or design comments for sound electrical engineering practice or conformance with established safety or design criteria.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
- Evaluate product data or design from inspections or reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, environmental regulations, or quality standards.
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan.
See all 14 related occupations >>