Related occupations for task:
Upgrade the design of existing devices by adding mechatronic elements.
- Integrate robotics with peripherals, such as welders, controllers, or other equipment.
- Build, configure, and test robots.
- Design robotic systems, such as automatic vehicle control, autonomous vehicles, advanced displays, advanced sensing, robotic platforms, computer vision, or telematics systems.
- Alter or modify designs to obtain specified functional or operational performance.
- Design or analyze automobile systems in areas such as aerodynamics, alternate fuels, ergonomics, hybrid power, brakes, transmissions, steering, calibration, safety, or diagnostics.
- Identify, procure, or develop test equipment, instrumentation, or facilities for characterization of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) applications.
- Develop, test, or program new robots.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
See all 9 related occupations >>