Related Occupations for Task
17-2199.08 - Robotics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Integrate robotics with peripherals, such as welders, controllers, or other equipment.
- Apply mechatronic or automated solutions to the transfer of materials, components, or finished goods.
- Design advanced precision equipment for accurate or controlled applications.
- Upgrade the design of existing devices by adding mechatronic elements.
- Design, develop, or implement control circuits or algorithms for electromechanical or pneumatic devices or systems.
- Design mechatronics components for computer-controlled products, such as cameras, video recorders, automobiles, or airplanes.
- Alter or modify designs to obtain specified functional or operational performance.
- Design or analyze automobile systems in areas such as aerodynamics, alternate fuels, ergonomics, hybrid power, brakes, transmissions, steering, calibration, safety, or diagnostics.
- Identify, procure, or develop test equipment, instrumentation, or facilities for characterization of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) applications.
- Develop, test, or program new robots.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
See all 9 related occupations >>