Related Occupations for Task
17-3024.01 - Robotics Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Build or assemble robotic devices or systems.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Construct and evaluate electrical components for consumer electronics applications such as fuel cells for consumer electronic devices, power saving devices for computers or televisions, or energy efficient power chargers.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Fabricate or assemble mechanical, electrical, or electronic components or assemblies.
- Design, build, or modify fixtures used to assemble parts.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assemble or disassemble complex mechanical systems.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Construct and maintain test facilities for aircraft parts and systems, according to specifications.
See all 7 related occupations >>