Related occupations for task:
Lay out cutting lines for machining, using drafting tools.
||Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Draft detail and assembly drawings of design components, circuitry or printed circuit boards, using computer-assisted equipment or standard drafting techniques and devices.
- Plot electrical test points on layout sheets and draw schematics for wiring test fixture heads to frames.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Produce electronics drawings or other graphics representing industrial control, instrumentation, sensors, or analog or digital telecommunications networks, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Create simulations or models of radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems to provide information for selection and configuration.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Prepare engineering sketches or specifications for construction, relocation, or installation of equipment, facilities, products, or systems.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Produce electrical, electronic, or mechanical drawings or other related documents or graphics necessary for electromechanical design, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.