Related occupations for task:
Lay out cutting lines for machining, using drafting tools.
- Draft detail and assembly drawings of design components, circuitry or printed circuit boards, using computer-assisted equipment or standard drafting techniques and devices.
- Plot electrical test points on layout sheets and draw schematics for wiring test fixture heads to frames.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Design basic circuitry and draft sketches for clarification of details and design documentation under engineers' direction, using drafting instruments or computer-aided design (CAD) equipment.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Create simulations or models of radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems to provide information for selection and configuration.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Prepare engineering sketches or specifications for construction, relocation, or installation of equipment, facilities, products, or systems.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Produce electronics drawings or other graphics representing industrial control, instrumentation, sensors, or analog or digital telecommunications networks, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.