Related occupations for task:
Splice fibers, using fusion splicing or other techniques.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Install equipment, such as instrumentation, test equipment, engines, or aftermarket products, to ensure proper interfaces.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Install safety devices on machinery, or direct device installation.
See all 8 related occupations >>