Related occupations for task:
Compile and analyze molecular or cellular experimental data and adjust experimental designs as necessary.
- Examine physiological, morphological, and cultural characteristics, using microscope, to identify and classify microorganisms in human, water, and food specimens.
- Provide laboratory services for health departments, for community environmental health programs, and for physicians needing information for diagnosis and treatment.
||Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Isolate, analyze, or synthesize vitamins, hormones, allergens, minerals, or enzymes and determine their effects on body functions.
- Determine the three-dimensional structure of biological macromolecules.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Prepare and analyze organ, tissue, and cell samples to identify toxicity, bacteria, or microorganisms or to study cell structure.
||Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
- Collect and dissect animal specimens and examine specimens under microscope.
- Prepare and analyze samples to study effects of drugs, gases, pesticides, or microorganisms on cell structure and tissue.
See all 8 related occupations >>