Related occupations for task:
Monitor or analyze market and environmental trends.
||Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Monitor and analyze sales records, trends, or economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns, company sales, and needed inventory.
- Monitor competitors' sales activities by following their advertisements in newspapers or other media.
||Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Attend sales or trade meetings or read related publications to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, regulations, or industry developments.
- Monitor market conditions, innovations, and competitors' services, prices, and sales.
||Real Estate Brokers
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of a property's area.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Collect and analyze relevant data to identify real estate market trends.
- Analyze trends in sales prices, construction costs, and rents, to assess property values or determine the accuracy of assessments.
See all 17 related occupations >>