Related occupations for task:
Monitor or analyze market and environmental trends.
||Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Monitor and analyze sales records, trends, or economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and determine what the company will sell and how much inventory is needed.
- Monitor competitors' sales activities by following their advertisements in newspapers or other media.
- Forecast energy supply and demand to minimize costs and maximize availability.
- Monitor the flow of energy in response to changes in consumer demand.
||Real Estate Brokers
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Review financial periodicals, stock and bond reports, business publications, or other material to identify potential investments for clients or to keep abreast of trends affecting market conditions.
- Analyze market conditions to determine optimum times to execute securities transactions.
See more related occupations >>