Related occupations for task:
Review adapted physical education programs or practices to ensure compliance with government or other regulations.
- Research, evaluate, and prepare recommendations on curricula, instructional methods, and materials for school systems.
- Analyze performance data to determine effectiveness of instructional systems, courses, or instructional materials.
- Assess effectiveness and efficiency of instruction according to ease of instructional technology use and student learning, knowledge transfer, and satisfaction.
- Develop measurement tools to evaluate the effectiveness of instruction or training interventions.
- Research and evaluate emerging instructional technologies or methods.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
||Training and Development Managers
- Review and evaluate training and apprenticeship programs for compliance with government standards.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Keep informed of federal, state, and local regulations affecting emergency plans and ensure that plans adhere to these regulations.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Visit stores to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
See more related occupations >>