Related occupations for task:
Provide allergy or immunology consultation or education to physicians or other health care providers.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Provide consultation to other health care providers in areas such as patient discharge, patient care, or clinical procedures.
- Instruct nursing staff in areas such as the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Make clinical recommendations to physicians, other health care providers, insurance companies, patients, or health care organizations.
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff.
- Coordinate or conduct educational programs or in-service training sessions on topics such as clinical procedures.
||Nuclear Medicine Physicians
- Advise other physicians of the clinical indications, limitations, assessments, or risks of diagnostic and therapeutic applications of radioactive materials.
- Teach nuclear medicine, diagnostic radiology, or other specialties at graduate educational level.
- Provide advice on the selection of nuclear medicine supplies or equipment.
- Instruct radiologic staff in desired techniques, positions, or projections.
- Supervise and teach residents or medical students.
- Provide advice on types or quantities of radiology equipment needed to maintain facilities.
- Conduct research or provide instruction on subject matter related to athletic training or sports medicine.
- Teach sports medicine courses to athletic training students.
- Educate and supervise audiology students and health care personnel.
- Advise educators or other medical staff on hearing or balance topics.
See more related occupations >>