Related Occupations for Task
29-1069.03 - Hospitalists
Related occupations for task:
Train or supervise medical students, residents, or other health professionals.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Direct or supervise nursing care staff in the provision of patient therapy.
- Instruct nursing staff in areas such as the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff.
- Write nursing orders.
- Coordinate or conduct educational programs or in-service training sessions on topics such as clinical procedures.
- Coordinate work of other technicians or technologists when procedures require more than one person.
- Provide students or other technicians with suggestions of additional views, alternate positioning, or improved techniques to ensure the images produced are of the highest quality.
- Assist with on-the-job training of new employees or students or provide input to supervisors regarding training performance.
- Demonstrate respiratory care procedures to trainees or other healthcare personnel.
- Teach, train, supervise, or use the assistance of students, respiratory therapy technicians, or assistants.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians.
- Show and explain orthopedic and prosthetic appliances to healthcare workers.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Supervise or coordinate the work of physicians, nurses, statisticians, or other professional staff members.
- Teach or train medical staff regarding preventive medicine issues.
See more related occupations >>