Related Occupations for Task
29-1217.00 - Neurologists
Related occupations for task:
Prescribe or administer treatments, such as transcranial magnetic stimulation, vagus nerve stimulation, and deep brain stimulation.
||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians
- Prescribe physical therapy to relax the muscles and improve strength.
- Prescribe therapy services, such as electrotherapy, ultrasonography, heat or cold therapy, hydrotherapy, debridement, short-wave or microwave diathermy, and infrared or ultraviolet radiation, to enhance rehabilitation.
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval.
- Visit and observe patients on hospital rounds or house calls, updating charts, ordering therapy, and reporting back to physician.
- Prescribe therapeutic procedures to correct or conserve vision.
||Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric
- Prescribe ophthalmologic treatments or therapies such as chemotherapy, cryotherapy, or low vision therapy.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Develop and prescribe exercise programs such as off-season conditioning regimens.
See all 17 related occupations >>