Related Occupations for Task
29-9092.00 - Genetic Counselors
Related occupations for task:
Design and conduct genetics training programs for physicians, graduate students, other health professions or the general community.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Coordinate "right-to-know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals or other substances.
- Conduct safety training or education programs and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Provide new-employee health and safety orientations and develop materials for these presentations.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Instruct nursing staff in areas such as the assessment, development, implementation, and evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Coordinate or conduct educational programs or in-service training sessions on topics, such as clinical procedures.
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff.
- Educate and supervise audiology students and health care personnel.
- Measure noise levels in workplaces and conduct hearing conservation programs in industry, military, schools, and communities.
- Demonstrate respiratory care procedures to trainees or other healthcare personnel.
- Teach, train, supervise, or use the assistance of students, respiratory therapy technicians, or assistants.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians.
- Show and explain orthopedic and prosthetic appliances to healthcare workers.
See more related occupations >>