Related Occupations for Task
29-9092.00 - Genetic Counselors
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate or make recommendations for standards of care or clinical operations, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, ethics, legislation, or policies.
- Develop or monitor procedures to ensure adequate quality control of images.
- Participate in quality improvement activities including discussions of areas where risk of error is high.
- Provide advice on types or quantities of radiology equipment needed to maintain facilities.
- Advise surgeon of a patient's risk status and recommend appropriate intervention to minimize risk.
- Provide consulting services to other doctors caring for patients with special or difficult problems.
||Nuclear Medicine Physicians
- Advise other physicians of the clinical indications, limitations, assessments, or risks of diagnostic and therapeutic applications of radioactive materials.
- Provide advice on the selection of nuclear medicine supplies or equipment.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Provide consultation to other health care providers in areas such as patient discharge, patient care, or clinical procedures.
- Make clinical recommendations to physicians, other health care providers, insurance companies, patients, or health care organizations.
||Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
See all 19 related occupations >>