Related occupations for task:
Confer with researchers, clinicians, or information technology staff to determine data needs and programming requirements and to provide assistance with database-related research activities.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Confer with department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales, production, or engineering.
- Confer with establishment personnel, vendors, or customers to coordinate production or shipping activities and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Consult with managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.
- Discuss work problems or grievances with union representatives.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Confer with personnel, such as management, engineering, quality control, customer, or union workers' representatives, to coordinate work activities, resolve employee grievances, or identify and review resource needs.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration, coordinating purchasing and documentation and monitoring departmental expenditures.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Check with home offices after completed deliveries to confirm deliveries and collections and to receive instructions for other deliveries.
||Public Safety Telecommunicators
- Scan status charts and computer screens, and contact emergency response field units to determine emergency units available for dispatch.
See all 17 related occupations >>