Related occupations for task:
Test and diagnose air flow systems, using furnace efficiency analysis equipment.
||Elevator and Escalator Installers and Repairers
- Test newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications, such as stopping at floors for set amounts of time.
- Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and signal and control systems, using test equipment.
- Operate elevators to determine power demands, and test power consumption to detect overload factors.
- Examine boilers, pressure vessels, tanks, or vats to locate defects, such as leaks, weak spots, or defective sections, so that they can be repaired.
- Inspect assembled vessels or individual components, such as tubes, fittings, valves, controls, or auxiliary mechanisms, to locate any defects.
||Construction and Building Inspectors
- Examine lifting or conveying devices, such as elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, hoists, inclined railways, ski lifts, or amusement rides to ensure safety and proper functioning.
||Solar Thermal Installers and Technicians
- Test operation or functionality of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and control systems.
||Highway Maintenance Workers
- Inspect, clean, and repair drainage systems, bridges, tunnels, and other structures.
See all 6 related occupations >>