Related Occupations for Task
27-3041.00 - Editors
Related occupations for task:
Direct the policies and departments of newspapers, magazines and other publishing establishments.
- Coordinate activities between departments, such as news and programming.
- Establish work schedules and assign work to staff members.
- Develop budgets for programming and broadcasting activities and monitor expenditures to ensure that they remain within budgetary limits.
- Perform management activities, such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
||Coaches and Scouts
- Oversee the development and management of the sports program budget and fundraising activities.
- Manage own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- Manage dance schools, or assist in their management.