Related occupations for task:
Dig trenches for system piping to appropriate depths and lay piping in trenches.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Dig drainage ditches around wells and storage tanks.
- Dig holes, set forms, and mix and pour concrete into forms to make foundations for wood or steel derricks.
||Telecommunications Line Installers and Repairers
- Dig trenches for underground wires or cables.
- Dig holes for power poles, using power augers or shovels, set poles in place with cranes, and hoist poles upright, using winches.
||Electrical Power-Line Installers and Repairers
- Dig holes, using augers, and set poles, using cranes and power equipment.
- Cut trenches for laying underground cables, using trenchers and cable plows.
||Home Appliance Repairers
- Install gas pipes and water lines to connect appliances to existing gas lines or plumbing.
- Measure, cut, and thread pipe, and connect it to feeder lines and equipment or appliances, using rules and hand tools.
- Dig trenches to desired or required depths, by hand or using trenching tools.
See all 19 related occupations >>