Related occupations for task:
Provide specialized direct and indirect care to inpatients and outpatients within a designated specialty, such as obstetrics, neurology, oncology, or neonatal care.
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems, such as illnesses, infections, or injuries.
- Treat or refer patients for primary care conditions, such as headaches, hypertension, urinary tract infections, upper respiratory infections, and dermatological conditions.
- Perform primary care procedures such as suturing, splinting, administering immunizations, taking cultures, and debriding wounds.
||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Treat infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaws, and neck.
- Treat problems affecting the oral mucosa, such as mouth ulcers and infections.
- Remove sutures and dressings.
||General Internal Medicine Physicians
- Manage and treat common health problems, such as infections, influenza or pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex illnesses, in adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
- Prepare and apply sterile wound dressings.
See all 14 related occupations >>