Related occupations for task:
Monitor or evaluate medical conditions of patients in collaboration with other health care professionals.
- Monitor maternal condition during labor by checking vital signs, monitoring uterine contractions, or performing physical examinations.
- Perform post-partum health assessments of mothers and babies at regular intervals.
- Conduct ongoing prenatal health assessments, tracking changes in physical and emotional health.
- Set up or monitor the administration of oxygen or medications.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
- Administer blood and blood products, monitoring patients for signs and symptoms related to transfusion reactions.
- Assess patients' psychosocial status and needs, including areas such as sleep patterns, anxiety, grief, anger, and support systems.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Administer blood and blood product transfusions or intravenous infusions, monitoring patients for adverse reactions.
- Assess the impact of illnesses or injuries on patients' health, function, growth, development, nutrition, sleep, rest, quality of life, or family, social and educational relationships.
- Prescribe medications and observe patients' reactions, modifying prescriptions as needed.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Administer anesthesia to animals, under the direction of a veterinarian, and monitor animals' responses to anesthetics so that dosages can be adjusted.
- Observe the behavior and condition of animals and monitor their clinical symptoms.
See more related occupations >>