Related occupations for task:
Develop, implement, or evaluate health information technology applications, tools, processes, or structures to assist nurses with data management.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Evaluate existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.
- Identify, evaluate, or procure hardware or software for implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend hardware or software technologies to achieve desired database performance.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment.
See all 9 related occupations >>