Related occupations for task:
Identify, collect, record or analyze data that are relevant to the nursing care of patients.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Record transaction information on forms or logs, and notify designated personnel of discrepancies.
- Keep records of merchandise distributed and money collected.
- Analyze clinical or survey data using statistical approaches such as longitudinal analysis, mixed effect modeling, logistic regression analyses, and model building techniques.
- Analyze archival data such as birth, death, and disease records.
- Collect and record data associated with operating geothermal power plants or well fields.
- Prepare and maintain logs, reports, or other documentation of work performed.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
See more related occupations >>