Related Occupations for Task
29-1141.03 - Critical Care Nurses
Related occupations for task:
Administer medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods.
- Select, order, or administer anesthetics, adjuvant drugs, accessory drugs, fluids or blood products as necessary.
- Respond to emergency situations by providing airway management, administering emergency fluids or drugs, or using basic or advanced cardiac life support techniques.
- Select, order, or administer pre-anesthetic medications.
- Prepare prescribed solutions and administer local, intravenous, spinal, or other anesthetics, following specified methods and procedures.
- Administer post-anesthesia medications or fluids to support patients' cardiovascular systems.
- Administer drugs, orally or by injection, or perform intravenous procedures.
- Perform emergency pharmacological interventions.
- Postoperatively inject a subcutaneous local anesthetic agent to reduce pain.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare and administer medications, vaccines, serums, or treatments, as prescribed by veterinarians.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
See all 18 related occupations >>