Related occupations for task:
Increase social work knowledge by reviewing current literature, conducting social research, or attending seminars, training workshops, or classes.
- Analyze and interpret data to increase the understanding of human social behavior.
- Plan and conduct research to develop and test theories about societal issues such as crime, group relations, poverty, and aging.
- Develop approaches to the solution of groups' problems, based on research findings in sociology and related disciplines.
- Identify culturally specific beliefs and practices affecting health status and access to services for distinct populations and communities, in collaboration with medical and public health officials.
- Interpret and analyze policies, public issues, legislation, or the operations of governments, businesses, and organizations.
- Study the socioeconomic impacts of new public policies, such as proposed legislation, taxes, services, and regulations.
- Examine societal issues and their relationship with both technical systems and the environment.
See all 13 related occupations >>