Related occupations for task:
Meet with clients and other professionals to discuss details of case.
||Judicial Law Clerks
- Confer with judges concerning legal questions, construction of documents, or granting of orders.
- Keep abreast of changes in the law and inform judges when cases are affected by such changes.
- Respond to questions from judicial officers or court staff on general legal issues.
- Participate in conferences or discussions between trial attorneys and judges.
||Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators
- Confer with disputants to clarify issues, identify underlying concerns, and develop an understanding of their respective needs and interests.
- Conduct initial meetings with disputants to outline the arbitration process, settle procedural matters, such as fees, or determine details, such as witness numbers or time requirements.
||Title Examiners, Abstractors, and Searchers
- Confer with realtors, lending institution personnel, buyers, sellers, contractors, surveyors, and courthouse personnel to exchange title-related information or to resolve problems.
||Court Reporters and Simultaneous Captioners
- Respond to requests during court sessions to read portions of the proceedings already recorded.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
See all 6 related occupations >>