Related occupations for task:
Develop individual or group activities or programs in schools to deal with behavior, speech, language, or swallowing problems.
- Design music therapy experiences, using various musical elements to meet client's goals or objectives.
- Plan or structure music therapy sessions to achieve appropriate transitions, pacing, sequencing, energy level, or intensity in accordance with treatment plans.
- Improvise instrumentally, vocally, or physically to meet client's therapeutic needs.
- Integrate behavioral, developmental, improvisational, medical, or neurological approaches into music therapy treatments.
- Compose, arrange, or adapt music for music therapy treatments.
- Apply current technology to music therapy practices.
- Design art therapy sessions or programs to meet client's goals or objectives.
- Write treatment plans, case summaries, or progress or other reports related to individual clients or client groups.
- Develop individualized treatment plans that incorporate studio art therapy, counseling, or psychotherapy techniques.
- Customize art therapy programs for specific client populations, such as those in schools, nursing homes, wellness centers, prisons, shelters, or hospitals.
- Plan, organize, direct, and participate in treatment programs and activities to facilitate patients' rehabilitation, help them integrate into the community, and prevent further medical problems.
- Develop treatment plan to meet needs of patient, based on needs assessment, patient interests, and objectives of therapy.
- Select activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills within limits of their mental or physical capabilities.
- Plan and implement programs and social activities to help patients learn work or school skills and adjust to handicaps.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Develop or implement interventions to address behavioral causes of diseases.
See all 8 related occupations >>