Related Occupations for Task
19-3034.00 - School Psychologists
Related occupations for task:
Interpret test results and prepare psychological reports for teachers, administrators, and parents.
- Research and prepare manuscripts in support of public programming and the development of exhibits at historic sites, museums, libraries, and archives.
- Present historical accounts in terms of individuals or social, ethnic, political, economic, or geographic groupings.
- Speak to various groups, organizations, and clubs to promote the aims and activities of historical societies.
- Prepare publications and exhibits, or review those prepared by others, to ensure their historical accuracy.
- Organize information for publication and for other means of dissemination, such as via storage media or the Internet.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Analyze and interpret geological data, using computer software.
- Analyze and interpret geological, geochemical, or geophysical information from sources, such as survey data, well logs, bore holes, or aerial photos.
- Identify risks for natural disasters, such as mudslides, earthquakes, or volcanic eruptions.
- Communicate geological findings by writing research papers, participating in conferences, or teaching geological science at universities.
- Interpret data from traffic modeling software, geographic information systems, or associated databases.
- Prepare reports or recommendations on transportation planning.
- Prepare or review engineering studies or specifications.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Present research findings to groups of people.
- Conduct presentations on research findings for clients or at research meetings.
- Write articles, white papers, or reports to share research findings and educate others.
- Write reports on research findings and implications to contribute to general knowledge or to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning.
See more related occupations >>