Related occupations for task:
Develop employee work schedules.
||Producers and Directors
- Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of camera, lighting, design, and sound crew members.
- Perform management activities, such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
||Media Technical Directors/Managers
- Supervise and assign duties to workers engaged in technical control and production of radio and television programs.
- Collaborate with promotions directors to produce on-air station promotions.
- Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
||Audio and Video Technicians
- Direct and coordinate activities of assistants and other personnel during production.
||Film and Video Editors
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in film editing, assembling, and recording activities.
See all 7 related occupations >>