Related occupations for task:
Wash, peel, and cut various foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving.
||Cooks, Private Household
- Cool, package, label, and freeze foods for later consumption and provide instructions for reheating.
- Peel, wash, trim, and cook vegetables and meats, and bake breads and pastries.
- Plan and prepare food for parties, holiday meals, luncheons, special functions, and other social events.
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
||Cooks, Fast Food
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Perform food preparation tasks, such as making sandwiches, carving meats, making soups or salads, baking breads or desserts, and brewing coffee or tea.
||Waiters and Waitresses
- Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
See all 9 related occupations >>