Related occupations for task:
Take and prepare to-go orders.
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
- Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers.
- Wrap, label, or date food items for sale.
||Fast Food and Counter Workers
- Request and record customer orders, and compute bills using cash registers, multi counting machines, or pencil and paper.
- Wrap menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.
- Take customers' orders and write ordered items on tickets, giving ticket stubs to customers when needed to identify filled orders.
||Waiters and Waitresses
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Portion and wrap the food, or place it directly on plates for service to patrons.
- Package take-out foods or serve food to customers.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Take orders from customers and cook foods requiring short preparation times, according to customer requirements.
See all 8 related occupations >>